SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS AND ADVICE ON GENDER EQUALITY IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
The objectives of the study are:
– map existing Gender Equality Plans (GEPs) in the public and private sectors in the Member States of the EU, as far as data is available;
– analyse how GEPs have impacted/are impacting the economic situation of women in the EU;
– analyse national legislation and collective agreements in connection with GEPs;
– analyse the impact of the crisis/austerity on GEPs;
– analyse more in-depth the substance and impact of GEPs in the private and public sectors in some Member States,
Rachel Palmén from notus-asr has developed the study in Spain.