TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE DESIGN OF THE VALENCIAN YOUTH EMANCIPATION PLAN – ARIADNA
Design of an Integral Plan for Youth Emancipation. The project is based on the basic principles of Law 15/2017 of 10 November on integral youth policies and on the lines of action identified in the Valencian Youth Strategy 2019 – 2023, and is adapted to the new needs and challenges linked to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and is therefore coherent with the guidelines of the Valencian Recovery Strategy and the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan – España Puede.
The following actions are being developed for the design of the Plan:
- Study of the sources of data, documents and reports that make it possible to define the current context of youth in the Valencian Community, with special emphasis on the situation after the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Study of the regulatory and strategic framework in which the Plan is to be included.
- Compilation and analysis of the contributions of the different entities and people who have participated in the process of identifying challenges and needs for young people.
- Proposal, based on the needs and challenges identified, of a conceptual framework and of strong ideas for the elaboration of the Plan.
- Design of an Action Plan model for the organisation and systematisation of the intervention proposals identified as priorities by the entities and departments participating in the participative process. Definition of an implementation programme (budget and timing).
- Proposal of a Governance Model for the Plan that includes the mechanisms for participation, monitoring, evaluation, transparency and communication of the Plan.
- Design of a Project Identity and application to the different document formats to be delivered.